Statistics on Annual General Shareholders Meeting Dates for Companies with Fiscal Years Ended March 2023
Based on “scheduled dates for annual general shareholders meetings” indicated in earnings reports and the timely disclosure related to schedules for annual general shareholders meetings, TSE has compiled results of “Annual General Shareholders Meeting Scheduled Dates” gathered from companies with their fiscal years ended March 2023 (See Note 1), as noted in the attachment.
– Every year, the highest concentration of annual general shareholders meetings for companies whose fiscal years end in March occurs on the second to last business day in June (if this falls on a Monday, peak concentration occurs on the Friday of the previous week). This year, it falls on June 29 (Thu.) with 595 (26.1%) out of the 2,277 companies included in the statistics scheduled to hold their annual general shareholders meetings on the same day.
– This figure the record close to lowest level since TSE began compiling these statistics.
– The earliest annual general shareholders meeting among companies whose fiscal years ended on March 31, 2023 was held on May 31 by KIMOTO CO.,LTD.(Code: 7908, Market Division: Standard) and Scroll Corporation (Code: 8005, Market Division: Prime).
- These compiled results are intended for domestic companies (2,277 in total) listed on Prime, Standard and Growth Market that have announced by May 31, 2023 that they have scheduled a date for their annual general shareholders meeting.
- These compiled results are for the purpose of showing statistical distribution of annual general shareholders meeting dates. For individually listed company’s annual general shareholders meeting dates, please refer to the basic information page for each listed company via the following link:
- With the cooperation of listed companies with fiscal years ended in March 2023, in addition to “Scheduled Dates for Annual General Shareholders Meetings”, examined details about “Scheduled Dates to Dispatch Convocation Notices of Annual General Shareholders Meetings”, etc. are available in the link below: